At Gedeth Network, we’ve launched the second edition of our study, The Effect of COVID-19 on International Business.
At Gedeth Network, we conducted a study on the impact of COVID-19 on international business during the first wave of the pandemic in 2020, to serve as a tool for agents in internationalization to share their vision about the crisis.
After contacting over 10,000 companies and receiving responses from more than 55 countries, we published the results, which was widely covered by the press.
Now, a year after the beginning of the pandemic, we are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and of the opportunities and threats which are arising.
As with the first edition, this new edition is being conducted in collaboration with researchers from the University of Sydney, as part of a study on project management and institutional responses to COVID-19.
Once more, we ask for your collaboration.
By participating, you will acquire access to the following information:
- What opportunities and threats have arisen because of COVID
- How COVID has affected the different models of international business
- Which sectors have benefitted the most, and which have been the hardest hit
- Which actors have gained from the pandemic, and which have been the most severely affected
- How the crisis is affecting your competitors, and how quickly they expect to recover
Are you convinced? You can access the study via the following link: